Our Princess : Rania Eryna Bt Mohd Adzlan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Restaurant Piccadilly @ Millenium Square, Seksyen 14 Petaling Jaya

Last week, (hari dapat gaji) ajak lah Mr husband and brother in law mkn2 kat luar..Since B ader kijer area TTDI, so, i suggest mkn area saner je lah..This is my suggestion at 10pm (Subak, Gulam Mee, Muksin, Murni and Rasta) actually ni jer tempat yg i penah pergi area saner and food pon byk choice..Coz i raser nak mkn tp tak taw nak mkn aper..Since i tak taw nak mkn aper, my brother in law suggest 1 place ni.. Restaurant Piccadilly.. Emm..ok, since i tak nah pi lagi..lets go..

So i and my hubby pon tak sabar nak mkn sbb nyer mmg dh lapar tahap aper kan..Ciann my baby mkn lewat mlm tu..Huhuhu..

Ok, this is the restaurant, Piccadilly Restaurant located at the Millennium Square at Section 14 PJ (near to Digital Mall, and located below a block of condominiums called Millennium Square). A reasonably restaurant with very cool and relaxing atmosphere - serving nice food at reasonable price. This restaurant offers an extensive variety of food: local Malaysian, Indian, Thai, Italian, Chinese, Arabic and Japan. I was totally amazed...there are at least 200 different types of food at this restaurant! There is also a list of roughly 30 types of drinks & desserts.Mean while the portion of food is big enough for anyone, thanks to my brother in law who's bring me there. lol

So, that night we spend area RM 60 for 3 pax. I makan Italian food, my husband makan western food and my brother in law makan Japanese and Arabic food. Dessert Yam Donuts with Thousand island and mayonnaise sauce and Sour Soup Ice Jelly.











Restaurant Piccadilly
LG 006 & LG 007
Millennium Square, Dataran Millennium PJ
98, Jalan 14/1
46100, Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: (+603) 7960 5886
GPS: N03 6.308' E101 38.085'

No comments: