Our Princess : Rania Eryna Bt Mohd Adzlan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 13 : My Fetus dah sebesar Buah Apple =)

Awww... How cute! my fetus size same likes Apple size! haha.














My fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)  In fact, my baby will growing rapidly these days. The face is starting to look more human, with eyes moving closer together. Toes and fingers are clearly separate, and ankles and wrists have formed.



















Mummy Syai My uterus has grown a lot. It's filling my pelvis now and starting to grow upward into my abdomen. It probably feels like a soft, smooth ball. My weight already increase and im start to feel better.

No comments: